Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday


So, I've decided to start a weekly marathon of Dramas, with a catch - the dramas must be old. And by old, I mean anything airing before 2010. I came up with this after going through the back-log of posts that I haven't read from some of my favorite drama-bloggers out there. Stephanie-noona (at Crazy for Kdrama) posted back in May about being excited to watch T.O.P's new film Commitment. One of the comment-ers asked if Stephanie-noona could recommend any T.O.P dramas and she mentioned I Am Sam.

Now, I haven't seen this drama, but I was sure I had heard of it before and that it was probably on a to-be-watched list of mine somewhere. I looked it up over at Drama Wiki, and whaddya know - I found it! (Not a huge surprise as I swear every drama in this creation from 1995 onwards is listed on that site. They must have special connections with the Drama Powers That Be or something.) 

Having beaten myself up over letting the blog go to Internet Wasteland, yet again, I've decided that this time will be different. This time I am gonna actually watch a drama and write about, damn it. Hopefully, this promise will last. Considering the giant commitment issues I seem to have when it comes to blogging, I can't promise that this will be a posting format that stays - actually, you know what? I am going to promise that. 

I, Joey McCoy, blogging rookie, promise to at least watch and write about I Am Sam by Thursday, August 7th, 12:00 PM EST. 

Hold me to it, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything you want to say? Leave a comment! (No pressure.)